Sectional Doors / Sectional Door Installation & Manufacturers
Sectional doors provide a cost effective method of combining security and insultaion with the one product. Ideal for loading bays and warehouses as well as many more applications.
Specification: Door panels formed from aluminium sheets bonded together with high density CFC FREE polyurethane foam to provide a ‘U’ value of 0.44 W/m2K with a thermal break between panels. Vertical and horizontal tracks, hinges, brackets, cappings and hardware are galvanised with the assembled door running on adjustable galvanised roller carriers, bolted to each individual panel.
Operation: Manual operation is by means of a continuous galvanised haul chain, through single or double reduction gearing or by means of push up / pull down. All manually operated doors are fitted with a recessed lifting handle and an internal shoot bolt lock.
Electrical operation is by means of high quality three phase motor and gearbox, incorporating six integral limits. All controls are low voltage and have open, close and emergency stop buttons as standard. Emergency manual over ride is provided as standard to allow operation of the door in case of power failure.
Finish: Standard external finish on door panel is white polyester primer. Standard internal finish on door panel is stipple white polyester primer. All manually operated doors are fitted with a recessed lifting handle and spring loaded shoot bolt as standard. Plastisol finish to standard BS range and paint finish to match any colour.
- Available in wide a range of colours and materials, including HP200 or architectural polyester.
- Steel or aluminium facings
- Outside facing panel sheets can be stucco embossed with polyester finish or smooth with plastisol finish, in colours from our standard range.
- Vision panels are available in a variety of sizes and patterns, acrylic double and fully sealed.
- Sectional overhead doors provide solutions for many different applications.
- Wicket doors can be incorporated into the sectional overhead doors.
We also offer a range of fully or partially glazed doors, manufactured from aluminium sections.
- Weather resistant.
- Long term protection.
- Highly robust.
- Thermal insulation.